My library in Lebanon
On this website, http://www.shelfari.com/raniamasri (or you can go directly to: http://www.shelfari.com/raniamasri/shelf ), is a listing of my books in Lebanon. You can search for them under categories, and send me a note if you want to borrow any of the books. (My Arabic books have not been posted yet.)
A fuller (though still incomplete) listing of my books (in Lebanon) is also available at https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/8674093
You can find books in the following categories:
- Environment / Economics
- Environmental Literature
- Politics / History / Economics
- Activism specifically
- Public Speaking
- Other nonfiction
Here is a listing of the documentaries and other DVDs I have. These are not listed on The Shelf
1. Winged Migration
2. March of the Penguins
3. Thirst (DVD and VHS)
6. Aamakaar: The Turtle People.
7. Ahmed and the return of the Arab Phoenix
8. Salmnonera. A documentary film by Brent McDonald.
9. An Inconvenient Truth.
10. Global Warming: The signs and the science. Hosted and narrated by Alanis Morissette. PBS.
11. Life and Debt
12. The Corporation
13. Iraq for Sale
14. Why We Fight
15. The Fourth World War
17. Distorted Morality
18. Preventive Warriors
19. Soldiers Speak Out. (re: US soldiers against the war on Iraq)
20. Writers on the Border: A Journey to Palestine
21. A Summer not to Forget. By Carol Mansour. (re: July 2006 Israeli war on Lebanon)
22. Memories of Ras Beirut. By M. Hojeij.
23. Blue Gold. (on water)
24. 11th hour (on climate change)