If you are one of millions unsure how to direct your anger over the massacre in Gaza, here is one powerful, strategic method: boycott. Global Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions for Palestine
For an excellent article on Gaza – refer to Ali Abunimah’s latest piece
For those of you in the US or with US citizenship or not even, here’s what the US Campaign to End the Occupation is suggesting you do –
1. Contact the White House to protest the attack and demand an immediate cease-fire. Call 202-456-1111 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Contact the State Department at 202-647-6575 or send an email by clicking here.
3. Contact your Representative and Senators in Congress at 202-224-3121 or find contact info for your Members of Congress by clicking here.
4. Contact your local media by phoning into a talk show or writing a letter to the editor. To find contact info for your local media, click here.
5. Organize a local protest or vigil and tell us about it by clicking here.
6. Sign our open letter to President-Elect Obama calling for a new U.S. policy toward Israel/Palestine and find out other steps you can take to influence the incoming Administration by clicking here.